Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

You are a strange bird.......

Good Morning Dreamerz..

Here is another post for today.  I knew when I saw this digi from Sandra Caldwell I just had to color it up.. If you think it is just as cute as me you can find it here Hoppity Hoot and while you are there take a peek around as I am sure you will find so many other AH-Dorbz digis to choose from.


I just love the grunge-y sketchy look of these digi's so much!!  

Card Recipe:
Hoppity Hoot from Sandra Caldwell
Colored first in various Copics
feather detail done with Prismacolor Premier pencils
background Pebbles chalks in green and brown brushed all over
Jaded Blossom Border Dies used to give a wonky edge
stamped sentiment from Unity

If you would like to see more of Sandra Caldwell's colored digis please feel free to HOPPITY hop over to her Facebook Group page Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans

Have a great day Dreamerz!!!

7 comments:

  1. Very well done MaryAnn, too cute...Thanks for sharing my info. Just so you know, my Etsy store is here:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5567807

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes make the owl look crazy! LOL Super fun card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet digi, oh my!! Great job putting this card together!! Thanks for linking up with Craftin Desert Divas' "Color/photo Inspiration" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. another adorable card, thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card. I love the details, but please remember to backlink to be in a run for a prize. Bettina DT Member at Julia Spiri New Release xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Julia Spiri Challenge!!
    Hugs Donna(dt)
    xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik