Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Don't Hurry, Be Happy...

Good Morning Dreamerz!!

What a month!! seems like my life has been on super fast mode and I have not had time to stop and clear my head.  So many things have happened this month and it is barely half over!! Anyone else feel this way? This morning I am showing off a cute file from KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ CK Sloth I was kindly asked by one of their DT members Twila to please take a moment to enter the current challenge over on their Facebook challenge page and when one of KDB DT ask's you to participate you go out of your way to do it, why? well because they have the sweetest Design Team's around!! The theme this challenge 
is: "YOUR FAVORITE KBD File".

I knew when I saw this Cutie I had to have him!! And with the way my month has been going I think I am going to try and adopt the "Sloth Way" and slow down a bit.


Card Recipe:
Cutie KaToodles - Sloth cut on my Cricut Explore Air
American Crafts cardstock
white and black chalk inked all the edges
white chalk ink for eyes and nose
Card base and writing also cut and written on my Explore Air
Eyelet Outlet Enamel dots..

Thanks for taking the time to look today, I hope you all take a que from the sloth,

DON'T HURRY, BE HAPPY!!!

Have a great day Dreamerz!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Great shaped card and of course that adorable sloth! Thanks for playing along with the Challenge MaryAnn!! You're AWESOME!!! HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik