Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Gator Boo ~ Lacy Sunshine "Team A Wild Challenge"

Good Morning Dreamers,  Today marks the beginning of the Lacy Sunshine Team A Wild Challenge.  All details on how you can enter this anything goes challenge are at the bottom of my post.  Now onto the fun stuff!!

This morning for my challenge project I was given Gator Boo to color.  He was so fun to color but then I was stuck on how to present him, so after looking at him for a few days it hit me Spring and Wild!! So I went out into my yard and clipped a few new sprigs off my beloved Sterling Rose bush, a few dandelions (yes I know they are weeds but they sure grow WILD in Spring), and another lil blooming weed. Note to self, Get husband to spray for weeds! I then pulled a really pretty paper from my stash with elements of nature on it along with a cute saying and cut it apart to create the card.  Everything seemed to just come together on it's own once I had settled on the paper, isn't that how it always goes?? 

So here you go readers my Gator Boo!!



Card Recipe:
Gator Boo digital image from Lacy Sunshine
Boo layer die cut with CDD Fancy Frame Dies
All other layers including the fussy cut banner for the sentiment were cut with 
Hello Spring sentiment from Jaded Blossom ~ Springtime Greetings stamped then heat embossed using Ranger Holographic embossing powder

I do hope to see you enter your "Anything Goes Project" at the Lacy Sunshine Blog.  Just click this link right here to enter ~Click here to enter~

If you enter be sure to come back and leave me a comment that you did so I can show you some BLOG Love!!

Until next time Dreamers, Have a great day!!


15 comments:

  1. Great card MaryAnn he is so cute
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, love the spring feeling it evokes and the paper choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The sentiment looks pretty. Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic card! I love your coloring, layers, and the lovely and sparkly sentiment!! (oh, and the dragonfly gem :D).

    Stephanie
    Craftin Desert Divas DT
    Thanks for joining us for Craftin Desert Divas "Lots of Layers" Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card! You did an amazing job on the coloring. :)


    Thank you so much for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas "Lots of Layers" Linky Party.
    ~DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks so SWEET, BEAUTIFUL job!!! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Love the design! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute ! very springy ! thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !

    Michelle ~ JB owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card!!! Thank you for joining us at Jaded Blossom this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Card!! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik