Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Looking a little green...

Hello Dreamerz,

This is up sort of late as I had a very busy day today.  
I just purchased the Tim Holtz Crazy Cats stamps and dies and am in love with them!! I wanted to use them right away.
So I was trying to think of how to use them and realized I lacked in get well cards in my stash.  I always like to have a few on hand to drop in the mail for a friend when I hear they do not feel well.
I hope you like my humor on this one.


Card Recipe:
Tim Holtz Crazy Cat stamp and die
Various Copics in green to color cat
Paint Splatter stamp, 1st time using this and I have had it since it was released
Cricut Explore for the sentiment using write function
Splatter layer die cut with Fancy Frames
Eyelet Outlet Green Glitter Enamel Dots

Thank you for taking the time to look today.

Have a great day Dreamerz!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, I LOVE this!!!!!!! You rocked this crazy cat and that sentiment is so fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Would make me smile if I was feeling sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the background looks so cool! Great job! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! The paint splatter background looks super cool! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks SO COOL!!! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at the Jaded Blossom Blog! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe! Very cute! Thanks for linking up at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik