Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Annabelle Melancholy Moppet ~ Spring

Good Morning Dreamers, this morning I am sharing a pretty digi.

So I bring you Annabelle Melancholy Moppet but with a Spring twist. You see usually melancholy conjures up darker, sadder images of forlorn longings of things past to me. So I colored her in the colors of Spring with bright pops of color in pinks and purples, even the lil bird is blue as in the Bluebird of Happiness.  I used my MS Word program to insert her onto a new project then found a free vector of a bench in a park like setting as her backdrop.


After she was completely watercolored I created a frame using Spellbinders long border dies. The flourishes are also die cut from Spellbinders in parchment paper and a soft green printed paper that pulls the color from the bushes. I added a couple of pretty flowers over the top of the flourishes to add more pop of color.


Have a great day Dreamerz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik