Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Grow where you are planted...

Good Morning Dreamerz!!

This morning I bring you the cutest card.  The digital stamp is from a new company, but I bet all my paper piecing friends are very familiar with the designs.  The company is called Digi Box Designs and they are the sister company to Treasure Box Designs. 



This Digital stamp is called Spring Girl 

Digital Stamp uploaded into Cricut Design Space to use the print and cut function with my Explore Air
Sentiment if from Cricut Design Space
I used Fancy Frames Dies to create a pretty mat that image is on
Spring Girl was done in water colors using Faber Castell Albrecht Durer

Be sure to stop on over at Digi Box Designs as right now they are having a sale as a Get to know us kind of promotion 50% off all digital images.

Also if you would like to see what the rest of my fellow Design Team is doing with these fun and whimsical digital images please come on over to the FACEBOOK GROUP 

Have a great day Dreamerz!!

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik