Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I'm Late! I'm Late! I'm Late! or wait maybe I am early??

Good Morning Dreamerz!!!

Today I will be putting up a few blog posts.  First card is for a male friend of mine. Chris and I have been friends over 20 years yet I do not know how old he is (over 20 right?) He is one of those guys that when he was younger was a bit vain about his appearance.  Now that he is older he really does not like the fact that he is aging.. He has always refused to tell me how old he is or even to give me a birth month/day.  So every year I send him a card on April Fools day and on the inside it always says the same thing "Either I am late or I am early, but at least I did not forget your Birthday" He looks forward to these cards every year he tell's me.  This year I am sharing his card with you all first.. 


Have a great day Dreamerz!!!



Entered in Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic story and a fabulous card.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. I love this card and idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet story MaryAnn.. how funny he doesn't want to tell you his age/birthday! LOL Fabulous card though and he will certainly enjoy it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I adore the White Rabbit and he is the perfect choice this card! Thank you for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas Black & White With A Splash of Color Linky Party. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik