Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs ~ Love You More ~ Anniversary Card




MaryAnn, from PaperDreamz here to share a really easy to make card with you that features the images from the
The Rabbit Hole Designs set Love You More


Card Recipe
  • Create a stamped with versamark watermark ink and clear powder heat embossed background on Neenah Classic Crest White 80lb cardstock using the smaller elements from the stamp set "Don't forget to use your anti-static powder on the panel before stamping" 
  • Grab your favorite blending tools and some inks and set about blending them on the panel any way you wish.  Honestly there is no wrong way here, just go with it!
  • I then stamped the couple with a Copic friendly ink and die cut the panel on a slant.  I found it really easy to do with rectangle dies so I could have a nice finished edge. 
  • I am no pro at Copic coloring of people so I quickly grabbed some markers and gave the stamped image a quick pass with some color. 
  • I stamped the sentiments on the left over piece of cardstock at the bottom of the now diecut couples panel lined it up and gave a quick stamp and I was happy.  Now to assembly.
  • To adhere the ink blended panel to the 110lb card base I used Tombow Multi glue in the green bottle. For the couple panel I added 3D mounting foam to the back of the panel and attached to the top left edge flush top and left of the ink blended panel. I repeated the mounting foam with the sentiment strip but left a bit of space between so you can see some of the background peeking thru. To finish off this card some pink confetti sequins and a couple of clear heart shaped drops that I used some red glitter glue to adhere to the front, give the card a nice pop of sparkle and shine.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

That is all for me today.  I hope I have inspired you to maybe give this technique a go and create some fast and easy cards.
If you are looking for further details about my project including links to instruction and products not listed please feel free to drop on by my blog
PaperDreamz
Thank you for falling down The Rabbit Hole for a few minutes!
MaryAnn

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, how PRETTY MaryAnn! Again with the Fab Background and super cute images! Great stamp set! Luv it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Darling!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik