Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs ~ Spring is in the air


Good Morning Dreamer'z

Today I am up on the The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and I want to share an easy to make card with you that features the one of the images from
The Rabbit Hole Designs set Easter Bounty

Today's card was super fun to make and gave me a chance to get a little inky. And best of all was a 1 layer card that came together fairly quick once I had all the supplies gathered up.


Card Recipe
  • I stamped the girl rabbit and gave her a quick coloring with copics. 
  • I then stamped the kite from an upcoming set to be released next week on 03-27-2019 (yes you all are getting a sneak peek) and gave it a quick coloring with copics.  I also stamped the kite on a piece of post it tape to create a mask which I applied over just the diamond shape of the kite.
  • Ink up your background using a cloud stencil or you can use any die cut with wave like border and use that as a stencil.
  • I used Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink on a tiny blender brush to apply a patch of grass around the bottom of the bunny's feet.
  • I decided to use the sentiment from Easter Bounty stamped in a pretty purple that closely matched the purple on the bunny's dress.
  • instead of adding some sequins or enamel dots I went with the tiny butterfly also found in the Easter Bounty stamp set.
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar white in 110lb  was used to create a side fold A2 sized card.
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

That is all for me today.  I hope I have inspired you to maybe give this technique a go and create some fast and easy cards.
~
Thank you for falling down The Rabbit Hole for a few minutes!
MaryAnn
~

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet spring card! Your coloring is wonderful and I like those clouds! I also wanted to Thank You for the adorably cute Easter card! I love it! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik