Pages

Monday, January 21, 2019

Favorites from The Rabbit Hole Designs initial releases.

Good Morning Dreamerz.

Well I know about a month ago I said life had gotten busy and I would explain later about that.. Well now is "The Later" moment.  If you have not figured out by now I have teamed up with 2 other amazing women and we started a company called The Rabbit Hole Designs.  This has been in the works for months, and I mean years worth of work packed into months. 

Today's post is a recap of my projects from the first 2 releases.  I do hope you enjoy them and take a moment to check out our website, become a follower on Instagram, Facebook, and if you want to get updates on sales and new releases sign up for email notifications (I promise you will not get tons of mail)

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

Oh One last thing!! If you feel like you must have any of these stamps I can safely say that there is still free shipping until midnight tonight 01-21-2019
On Orders of $15.00 or more before taxes and shipping
(applies to US orders only)
No code necessary, exclusions apply.
GRAB EM HERE!!!









4 comments:

  1. You guys did a great job with your release! I'm so happy to see it up and running. I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stamps as they come out every month. I signed up with your email so I know when all the new goodies come out! I wish you nothing but success with your partnership and company!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for Rabbit Hole designs. Love the stamps and your cards are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik