Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

B.C.A.M. ~ A Blog Named Hero ~ Monochromatic

Good Morning Dreamerz

I am here to share a card that is for and representing a cause that is very near and dear to my heart.  Breast Cancer Awareness. Many of my friends and family have been affected by this.  I am a strong advocate for Self Exams and regularly support causes during the year for research and awareness.

So when this months challenge from A Blog Named Hero was announced and the theme was Monochromatic I knew exactly what color I would choose. I have used a couple different sets from Hero Arts and lots of PINK for my card.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a worldwide annual campaign involving thousands of organisations, to highlight the importance of breast awareness, education and research. Breast cancer is the second most common kind of cancer in women. About 1 in 8 women born today in the United States will get breast cancer at some point.
The good news is that most women can survive breast cancer if it’s found and treated early. A mammogram – the screening test for breast cancer – can help find breast cancer early when it’s easier to treat. National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a chance to raise awareness about the importance of detecting breast cancer early. Make a difference! Spread the word about mammograms, and encourage communities, organizations, families, and individuals to get involved. Please Visit the Link provided below for valuable information on Breast Cancer Awareness.
~


Items I used on this card:
Hero Arts MMH June 2018 Kit Ocean and Footsteps
Hero Arts Layered Topiary to create the sun
Hero Arts Mini Ink cubes Mays Shades of Pink 
Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry for sand and sky
Papertrey Ink Faith and Hope for the sentiment, sorry this set is now retired
Neenah 80lb Classic Crest Solar White stamped and blended panel
Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Solar White cut to A2 top folding card base
Pink glitter washi from my stash
Pink and white dotted paper from my stash
*NOTE: Links provided for you as a courtesy, I am not compensated at all for them.*
~
Thank you all for dropping by to look at my card today
~
Have a great day Dreamerz
MaryAnn
~



I have decided to enter this card in the, 

2 comments:

  1. This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. Love the unexpected pink with this scene - reminds me of a beautiful summer sunset! Thank you for playing along this month with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner! Such a gorgeous sunset! Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik