Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

SumMoreFun ~ Cross of Flowers ~Prismacolor on black cardstock

Good Morning Dreamerz and Happy Wednesday!!

Today is my day to take over the SumMoreFun Designs Blog.

Here's my inspiration for you using:

Cross of Flowers

Today I want to share my take on a pencil colored image on black cardstock.




Card Recipe:
I stamped the Cross of Flowers using my Tim Holtz stamp platform on black cardstock from my stash using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I proceeded to color in the stamped image with Prismacolor Premier pencils using bright lights on my craft desk so that I could see the ink stamped outline.  Once I was happy I set it aside and created the white top layer. I stamped the cross onto some scratch white cardstock and trimmed it to the very edges of the cross. Taking my previously diecut top layer I placed the cross that I had just trimmed on the back and traced it with a pencil once I had it positioned just where I wanted the opening to be.  I used my small steel ruler and an exacto knife on a self healing mat to cut the cross from the white cardstock.  I used tiny foam squares and affixed it to the top of the pencil colored image and then affixed the whole thing to a piece of yellow cardstock. Once all layers were dry I attached the project to a top folding A2 sized card base made with Neenah 110lb cardstock.

~
If you would like to purchase SumMoreFun stamps I have an exclusive 10% off discount code for you to use.  All you need to do is click this link and the discount should be automatically applied to the contents of your shopping cart.
click here --> MARYANN10

You can find us here:

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik