Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

My Besties International Challenge ~ Winter Wonderland ~ Pink Snowman

Good Morning Dreamers,
Today is my first project for a new Design Team from a company I have long admired and have done many projects in the past using her Digi Stamps. I am pleased to say I am now a My Besties International Design Team Member.
~
Today starts a new challenge at My Besties International Challenge.
It is always "ANYTHING GOES", using any image from any artist. We do have a theme if you would like to use, which is using Winter Wonderland.
~
For my project I chose to use Mr. Snowman Scan 0046


Card Recipe:
As you can see I decided to go with very non traditional colors. I used Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolor pencils and a variety of brushes to pick color off the tips of the pencils. Gansai Tambi Starry watercolors were used for all the "SNOW" elements.  Image was printed using a Brother MFC-9130CW laser printer on Canson Watercolor paper.
~
Now for the details:
It is always "Anything Goes "
We welcome any project using an image from any artist.

 Optional theme Winter Wonderland using a My Besties image.
If using the theme, you will get an additional chance for our WINNER PRIZE.
Winner is picked by random generator. Runner up and DT winners are DT picks.
WINNER (Non DT) has choice of 4 digis and or printables from our monthly selections and badge.
Runner up (Non DT) will have choice of 2 digis
DT Winner will receive 2 digis of choice
DT Runner Up will receive 1 digi of choice
~
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
My Besties Online shop

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful MaryAnn! Congrats Girl! What a sweet card... I love snowmen and this is adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik