Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Camp Create 2017 ~ Bonfire Night ~ Divine Dry Embossing

Good Morning Dreamerz,

As the title of my post says I am going to camp!! This is not the camp of my yesteryear, this is camp for crafters! My favorite kind of camp, no mosquitos, no embarrassing situations at the pond (don't ask), and the best camp counselors  aka MFT Designers, a crafty girl can ask for!!

So tonight's "Bonus" camp project challenge was to create a project using the theme "Divine Dry Embossing"



SUPPLIES:
Neenah Solar Crest 80pd for Dry Embossed layer
MFT Die-namics Blueprint 27 for the scalloped edge die cut and for the inside dry embossed windows
MFT Die-namics Stitched Flowers for the dry embossed flowers
Sentiment is from MFT Tickled Pink stamped with Ranger Archival Pink Peony
Pink patterned paper is CTMH from the Calypso series
Stickles in Thistle applied to center of dry embossed flowers to add a tiny bit of glitz (who does not love glitz?)
Lastly all layers were stacked, and attached to a Neenah Classic Crest 110pd Solar White Smooth card base

I hope you enjoy my Bonfire Project and look at the swell badge I earned 

Divine Dry Embossing


I hope you will join me later to see my next and final camp creation, until then have a great day Dreamerz..
~
MaryAnn


entered into MFT Camp Create 2017 ~ Divine Dry Embossing






1 comment:

  1. Your card looks great! I like the dry embossed look.. I need to find some dies I want to try this with! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik