Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mardi Gras Inspiration and a Challenge

Good Morning Dreamers!! 

Well as the title says I have some Mardi Gras Inspiration for you to view and enjoy along with a "ANYTHING GOES" Challenge, yes that is right you can submit your project via the link above to the challenge

This month the Lacy Sunshine Creative Design Team was given Mardi Gras as our theme using traditional colors, we also got a bit of extra challenge and had to incorporate a few extra elements into our project, we had to incorporate into our finished project any three of the following:
Fairy Dust(aka Glitter and or Sunshine Sparkles), Rhinestones, Feathers, Flowers, Anything nature like (twigs, moss, mushrooms etc.), Lace, Ribbons, sprays like Sunshine Sprays.
WOW this was my ideal task!! I love Glitter, Nature, and Lace/Ribbon!!



For my project I used Swan Enchantress.  I then created a 3D Base in Cricut Design Space and cut on my Cricut Explore to bring in the Nature Element (if you look closely you will see twigs, mushrooms, flowers, and a bird), To bring in the glitter element I painted glue on each layer after it was colored then sprinkled some Cloud 9 glitter on top, her hair has silver stickles run through, and her lil green tutu is edged in green stickles. Since it would not be Mardi Gras without Fleur de Lis pattern associated I die cut some in different patterned papers and affixed to the top of frame with foam pop dots.  To finish her off I attached pretty ribbon to the back to make a hanger and then affixed a jewelled ribbon and lace rosette to a sturdy tack to use to hang her up.
~
My Recipe Card for the coloring of the Enchantress only is as follows:


I do hope to see you join in on the Anything Goes Blog Challenge, and if you do please come back here and let me know you did, I would love to show you some Blog Love


3 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik