Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall seems to be coming in at a nice slow pace which is making me want to stay in and craft more.  Today I am sharing two watercolor cards I created.  Sorry in advance for the poor lighting as I forgot to grab these before I gave them to my parents and had to take the pictures after they had them..  Enjoy and thank you for looking..




Hippo card created for my mom using Derwent watercolor pencils, and the Hippo Birdie stamp you can find here Hippo Birdie  My mom has collected hippos since she was a small child so choosing this stamp was a no brainer


TuTu Toad watercolor card created for my dad using Derwent watercolor pencils and the stamp is from stampendous.  I love Toads along with most other things girls are not supposed to like such as Dragons, Lizards, Snakes.  I was such a tomboy growing up, you would never have found me willingly in a TuTu so this was fitting for my dad as he has always inspired me to dance as if no one is looking..



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik