Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Leafy Vines and Butterflies ~ Birthday

Good Morning Dreamerz

I am here to share 3 birthday cards, all the same design but in different color palettes.
  
I saw this Leafy Vines stamp set on another crafters blog and fell in love instantly.  I then searched the internet to see the other many ways it was used and I was sold.  As I have said in previous posts I am in the middle of "Birthday Card Overload" This is the first time I have used this stamp and after the first card was made I whipped up 2 more in different palettes. 
I would love to say these cards were quick and easy but the easiest part was the stamping and ink blending of the Leafy Vines.
~


 Card #1

 Card #2

Card #3

Items I used on these cards:
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder used on Leafy Vines stamp for resist
Tim Holtz Distress Ink used as the resist medium on Leafy Vines panels
Card #1 Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon
Card #2 Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet
Card #3 Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple
Neenah Environment 100lb Smooth Desert Storm cut to A2 side folding card base and Fishtail Banner (sentiment)
*NOTE: Links provided for you as a courtesy, I am not compensated at all for them.*
~
Thank you all for dropping by to look at my cards today
~
Have a great day Dreamerz
MaryAnn

I have decided to enter this card in the, 

7 comments:

  1. Three beautifully colour co-ordinated cards, love the Leafy vines backgrounds and the beautiful butterflies- gorgous cards!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! That leafy vines stamps is one of my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, honestly these cards were the first time I have used it.. I am quite happy with how pretty it really is

      Delete
  3. This is Karen Bull, a design team member with A Blog Named Hero. These are lovely cards - love the monochromatic look! Thank you so much for playing along this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to come and leave me some very kind words on my entries into your challenge

      Delete
  4. Eek! Such a gorgeous set of cards!!! Thanks so much for joining us at a Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik