Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Dillo Style!

Good Morning Dreamerz

I am here to share another birthday card.  This is a one of a kind card aka "One Off", for my brother who lives in Texas. 

Backstory, when my brother moved to Texas a few years ago I asked him if he could find me a armadillo that had already been to a taxidermist.  I know this might sound odd or creepy, but for the longest time I have had this strange fascination with armadillos.  Now every time he sees something funny on social media regarding or involving armadillos he tags me.  
So when this Color Layering Armadillo stamp set was released I broke out the credit card and bought it so so fast. 
So my brothers birthday is at the beginning of August and I knew exactly what I was going to make him a card with.  Since he is male (obviously, LOL) and is not at all into fancy extras I tried to keep this card as simple as I could.
~


Items I used on this card:
Hero Arts Mini Ink cubes Sky Blues used on Bauble stamp and Armadillo layers
Hero Arts Ultra Fine Embossing Powder used on Bauble stamp for resist
Hero Arts Liquid Watercolor Dark Teal used as the resist medium on Bauble stamp
Gansai Tambi Starry Watercolor used as a wash to add sparkle over top of Bauble panel
Neenah 80lb Classic Crest Solar White used for die cuts panel
Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Solar White cut to A2 top folding card base
*NOTE: Links provided for you as a courtesy, I am not compensated at all for them.*
~
Thank you all for dropping by to look at my card today
~
Have a great day Dreamerz
MaryAnn

I have decided to enter this card in the, 

2 comments:

  1. This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. These letters are so fun and I like the colors you used on the layering armadillo. Thank you for playing along with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at a Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik