Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

You Are Amazing ~ SCLBH 2017 ~ project #4

Good Morning Dreamerz..

I am back today with my fourth project for the 

This was such an easy card to create.  The colors I chose just came so easily to me, it was if the copics just jumped out of their lil slots right into my hands. I hope you enjoy it.



Card Recipe:
Digital Stamp (freebie) from Jessica Lynn grab it now while it is still free! Also you might want to peek around her store as she has some super cute Digi stamps along with Clear Cling mount Stamps. Colored with various Copic's.
I stamped the leaves and flowers from MFT Build-Able Bouquet on Strathmore Bristol Velum Smooth Surface. I used this paper because I was not sure if I was going to spritz/sprinkle with water to give more dimension and I knew this paper could take it and not warp/pill up. I then used versamark and heat set with white embossing powder on the bottom layer, then I used Distress Inks to blend out the colors you see.  Once I was happy with the colors I used the Embossed Large Rope Die from Kat Scrappiness for the very bottom layer.
Stamped Sentiment Simon Says Stamps Inside & Out using Versamagic in Persimmon and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
I know it does not show well in the picture but I used Wink of Stella in clear on the flowers and leaves of the colored digital stamp
Nuvo Crystal drops added the final touches
Assembly was done using l plenty of foam from Scrapbook Adhesives 3L
Lastly I adhered the project to a piece of 80pd black cardstock.

~

I do hope you will join in on the blog hop by linking up your Spring Coffee, Tea, or Cocoa themed cards and projects.

Until next time, have a great day Dreamerz!!!



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hoo. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty colors and background! Gorgeous card!!Oneof my favorites!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, so pretty, love your ink blending...so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I like your coloring technique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the bright background. SO pretty and the cup is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! Love the BG you created - it goes perfectly with your gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Terrific colors!!! Love so much this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card and fantastic layout. Wonderful use of the digi and awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring and such a wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik