Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

I love you more than Coffee and Unicorns?? ~ SCLBH 2017 ~ project #1

Good Morning Dreamerz!!

Today is super exciting as it is the start of the

I am starting off with a super cute card created using KaDoodle Bug Designs digital stamp "Magic In Every Cup" those that know me know I LOVE a few things Coffee, Unicorns, and the color Purple. I hope you enjoy this card as it combines all the things I love.



Now this card is also my KaDoodle Bug Design Team weekly project and with that being said I am happy to announce the KaDoodle Bug Designs is a Super Sponsor for the blog hop!! So I would love to see lots of KDB projects in the Hop

Card Recipe:
Magic in Every Cup digital stamp uploaded to Craft Artist and a background along with the cute sentiment were applied and then printed using a laser printer and Canson Bristol Velum paper.
Colored completely using Copic Markers. Once I was happy with how it looked I die cut it using a KatScrappiness Stitched Rectangle Die These dies are amazing and I use them on a daily basis, they cut thru the paper like butter each and every time. Glossy Accents were applied to the Coffee Beans for a lil dimension and shine, then I gave the Unicorn's horn, mane, and tail a light brush over using a Spectrum Sparkle pen. 

I do hope you will join in on the blog hop by linking up your Spring Coffee, Tea, or Cocoa themed cards and projects.

Until next time, have a great day Dreamerz!!!


19 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!! I'm a coffee lover, too. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    For another fun challenge, you're welcome to join us at Word Art Wednesday (our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp). We'd love to have you. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so cute! I adore the sentiment and the dreamy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is to adorable for words!! This card totally made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and made me smile, love the pun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute little guy and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, all my favorite things too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so super cute. I really like that card and love those spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sweet and lovable. Unicorns are my new favorite (next to coffee and owls).

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! This card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful... such pretty colors and that adorable unicorn hugging that cup... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness!!! I'm in love for this cutie unicorn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable unicorn and gorgeously colored!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik