Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Birthday in a Jar ~ Cutting Cafe

Good Morning Dreamerz,
This morning I want to share with you my first project as a new Design Team Member for "The Cutting Cafe" When I was first approached about joining I was honored as I have long since admired these cutting files and the owner of the shop Regina is always so very nice on all the crafting pages I follow on social media. 
Now onto my first project.  We were tasked with the theme Fun With Jars! How fun is that?? I know right.. So I took it to heart and created an adorable birthday card using the file Mason Shaped Jar .  I knew exactly who I was going to send this too as she is a country chic kind of gal plus she loves to bible journal and decorate her planner.  The flowers can be pulled out and used as bookmarks and that cute lil ladybug on the bottom of the card, yeah well I stuck her on a tiny magnet so that my friend can use it on her fridge or magnetic memo board. 




Well there you have it my first and not last project for The Cutting Cafe
If you would like to see what the rest of my Design Team Sisters have created for this theme please click this link ---> THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG 

Have a great day Dreamerz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik