Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Mer-Mazing Birthday ~ KDB

Good Morning Dreamerz

This morning I am sharing with you a cute birthday card with an "Under the Sea" theme. I used the file's Cutesy Mermaid Friends and Pretty Little Mermaid. I created the card using my digital editing program and combined the files for a fun whimsical look. 
Not going to lie to you I am awful at shaker cards so when I saw this video by Jennifer McGuire showing the technique of using tulle, I had to try it.  It worked!! This is going to be my shaker style from here on out. 

 Front of card

 Front of card slightly open to show shaker window detail

inside of card

Card Recipe:
Digital images uploaded to my editing program and arranged on top of a digital paper background that looks a bit like water. Printed on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium cardstock. Card base is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White smooth 110pd cardstock. I used post it not paper to hold the printed image to the base layer and die cut the scalloped circle with my die cutting machine. I used a very fine light silver tulle mesh to create the shaker window. 


Thanks for stopping by the Blog today and have a great day!
~
MaryAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo Darn CUTE MaryAnn! I've been wanting to try a shaker with Tulle and you beat me to it! hahahaha... Adorable! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik