Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Camp Create 2017 ~ Day 5 ~ Glitzy Glitter ~ #1

Good Morning Dreamerz,

As the title of my post says I am going to camp!! This is not the camp of my yesteryear, this is camp for crafters! My favorite kind of camp, no mosquitos, no embarrassing situations at the pond (don't ask), and the best camp counselors  aka MFT Designers, a crafty girl can ask for!!

So today's camp project challenge was to create a project using the theme "Glitzy Glitter"





SUPPLIES:
Neenah Solar Crest 80pd for all layers and stamped images
Hero Arts Everything Flower stamp, stamped with versamark and then heat embossed with Ranger White embossing powder
Various copics to color
MFT Lots of Hugs stamp set for sentiment embossed with Ranger White embossing powder
MFT Twice the Hugs die used to die cut HUGS out of silver glitter paper then I used Distress ink in Pine Needles to color paper
Distress ink in Twisted Citron for resist and banner layer
Lastly I used Neenah Classic Crest Solar White in 110pd for the card base which I distress inked the edges with Twisted Citron

I hope you enjoy my Camp Project and look at the swell badges I earned for participating on day 5.




Challenge Completed Badge

Participation Badge


Well campers this is the one of my last projects for Camp Create 2017.  All the campers are packing up their glitter and glue and it is time to return home with all of our fun projects we made at camp.  I am happy to have been able to refresh some techniques and to use some techniques I love this time at camp.  So until the next session of camp have a great day Dreamerz..
~
MaryAnn
P.S. I earned all the badges this time!! Here is a picture with a re-cap



entered into MFT Camp Create 2017 ~ Glitzy Glitter






1 comment:

  1. This one is so Pretty! I'm not "into" green much.. but I do like this color on your card! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik