Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sassy Kitty

Good Morning Dreamerz,

Today I am sharing some super cute cards that were actually very fast and easy to make.  So easy in fact that I created a total of 6 in 3 different color schemes.  I cannot wait to mail these off to my "Sassy" friends.




Card(s) Recipe
Sassy Cat stamp and sentiment from Technique Tuesday Sassy Cat
A Gina Marie Cross Stitch die was used on the white cardstock
Sentiment die cut from MFT Blueprints #27
Cat stamped using the negative die cut window from an earlier blog post Flowers, Flowers, everywhere Flowers!! 
Colored card stock is American Crafts from my stash
Washi tape and Enamel Dots are also from my stash
Original card layout CASed from Theresa McKinney 
Thank's for stopping by and taking a look Dreamerz.

Have a great day and remember to "Stay Sassy"
~
MaryAnn



1 comment:

  1. They all look awesome MaryAnn! Fun kitty great CASe! :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik