Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Jiggly Elf ~ KDB Blog

Good Morning Dreamerz

This morning I want to share with you a really cute interactive tag.  I used the Elf from the Digital stamp file called Christmas Kitchen


Here is a close up of the tag itself.


Tag Recipe:
Uploaded digi to Design Space, created the tag using the print and cut function and digital images in the design space library. I cut the digi of the elf on a separate layer then water colored him using Gansai Tambi Watercolors. I took distress ink to create a blue swirl background on the tag and then used some snowflake stamps with versamark and holographic embossing powder to add a lil sparkle and give the appearance of snow.  Since I wanted to make the tag interactive and give the elf the appearance of making snow angels I adhered a wobble action spring to his back. 

I hope you have enjoyed my Jiggly Elf.

Have a great day Dreamerz.. 


1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik