Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Card - Color Layering Penguin

Good Morning Dreamerz

I know it has been a while since I have been actively blogging but lots of things in the works over here at my house. But more on that in a later post.

Today's post is all about a Christmas card.

I had purchased this color layering penguin stamp and die set as a bundle at the Scrapbook Expo a year ago and I never got to use it, that is until this year. To be quite honest this is my first foray into layering stamps and I was intimidated (but now that I have done it I have a new confidence!) I made it my goal to not buy new Christmas themed stamps/dies until I used what I already owned.  Now while I still have not used all I own, I did manage to make a big dent in the Christmas category, and managed to only buy a few new stamps and dies.  We all need Christmas stamps and dies right?.

~


Supplies Used
Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Solar White (for Penguin layers & snow slopes)
Hero Arts - Midnight Mixed Layering Papers - Black
~

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Color Layering

~

Thank you all for dropping by to look at my project today
Have a great day Dreamerz!
MaryAnn

6 comments:

  1. He looks very dapper in his top hat! I think you did an amazing job for color layering! Merry Christmas d

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! The penguin looks so realistic! Aren't layered stamps so fun! Beautiful card! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing with us at #lawnfawnatics! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute card with this adorable penguin. So cute and perfect for winter. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Karen Bull, a design team member with A Blog Named Hero. This is a wonderful creation - thank you for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for playing along the 'Winter' challenge at the A BLog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik