Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Turning a Sunflower into a Gerbera Daisy

Good Morning Dreamerz,

Today is my day to take over the SumMoreFun Designs Blog Here's my inspiration for you using: Large Sunflower
Now I know the stamp is a sunflower but I really wanted to stretch the stamps use and decided to try using it as big bold bright gerbera daisy, you know the kind you see at the florist shops in an array of colors.


Card Recipe:
 Using a piece of Strathmore Bristol Velum that I die cut I stamped the image with versamark and used clear embossing powder and heat set the image. The flower was then watercolored using Gansai Tambi watercolors.  The watercolor layer was then glued to a die cut piece of black wood grain paper that I used a Stitched Rope Nested Rectangle die.  The whole thing was attached to a piece of Neenah 110lb card stock cut to A2 size.

~


You can find us here:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I sure do like the watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. 3D printing service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us EPS Cutting Machine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. 維修金章抽油煙機

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik