Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Camp Create Day 3 ~ Background Bonanza card 2 ~ My kind of crazy

Good Afternoon Dreamers,

This afternoon I am sharing my card for My Favorite Things Camp Create using the Background Bonanza Technique, this is card 2 of 3 that I will be sharing


Card Recipe
Paper is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb for the Background Blended layer cut to 5.5 x 4.25 aka A2 card size.
 All Ink Blending was done using Distress Ink. I used Mini Chicken Wire Stencil and Ink Blended Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Wilted Violet. Once I was happy with the blending I removed the stencil and used the scalloped stitched edge die from Blueprints 27 to trim down the blended layer. I then took the My Favorite Things BECAUSE die and die cut it 3 times from heavyweight black cardstock and glued each layer on top of the other to give the die cut some thickness and depth. To make this die cut stand out even more I smooshed it with versamark and applied 3 layers of clear embossing powder, this finished look is stunning and make the die cut look like it is enameled. The sentiment is from the Because You stamp set from My Favorite Things and was stamped on black cardstock with versamark and white embossing powder applied and heat set.  I used the thinnest banner die from Blueprints 27 to die cut the sentiment.  Both the diecut and sentiment strip were attached to the front of the card using a strong liquid adhesive.  I used some sparkling clear drops as embellishments. Lastly The completed layer was attached to a card base made from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 120lb.
~
Thank you for dropping by today Dreamerz, and have a great day!
MaryAnn


MFT Camp Create









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik