Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

All That Glitters is not always Gold...

Good Morning Dreamerz.. Again!!

I just had to make one more huge post filled with lots of pictures. I have some pretty Ah-Mazing women in my life. They have been there for me thru some of my roughest times with boxes of tissues in hand, shoulders to cry on, and ears to hear my troubles.  They have also been a part of the happiest times in my life and I count my blessings each and everyday that when I think of a fond memory they are always a part of the thought that made the day!! So here is a post dedicated to some amazing friends..

So you might be thinking here is Mary giving over this blog post in honor of her friends yet the title says "All that glitters is not always gold" right?? Well sometimes it's Unicorn Farts!! I am sure you will get the idea as this post goes on in pictures.  So join me in taking a trip down the glitter filled highway!!



















And lastly not a Unicorn at all but a tribute to the most beautiful woman that ever graced the earth and now graces the heavens.. She gave me the courage to fly, to fill my life with color, love and to realize I was not perfect, and that, that was o.k...


So thank you all my Unicorns for being a part of this Crazy, Stupid, Silly, and sometimes Weird life with me..





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik