Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

I believe in you..

Good Morning Dreamers,

This morning I bring you a cute card I created for a friend, the image is actually lineart from an artist known as YamPuff you can follow this artist on FB by clicking this link YamPuff FB Page or you can find their lineart and other drawing's via the link in the card recipe listed below the image.  
So back to the card.  I have this fab friend named Heather who just has the most gentle soul, she is one of those friends who come along once in a lifetime and you just know you are going to be friends.  I'll admit sometimes I feel like she is a better friend to me than I to her, especially when I get a just because or get well card in the mail from her and she is only lives a few minutes from me. We have this inside joke regarding Unicorns so when I saw this lineart I just knew I had to make a card for Heather. Oh did I mention Heather has purple in her hair also??!! Normally she has pink which is why this unicorn has a pink mane.. 


Card Recipe:
Lineart from YamPuff ~ Zizzle Zazzle uploaded to Cricut Design Space and done as a print and cut
Colored all in Copic Alcohol markers
Heather letters are from the cut away letters from the card I did earlier this week on my blog Click Me to see  that I just could not part with as the Cricut Explore Air just cut them out perfectly
Card layer with writing also done via Cricut Design Space write function.
Clear and silver Wink of Stella added on mane and tail

Thank you for looking, liking, and commenting on this and all my blog posts, it really means alot to me.

Have a great day Dreamers!!

3 comments:

  1. This post made me cry, MaryAnn you are just the biggest sweetheart and I am so glad you came into my life when you did! And I LOVE my card! Unicorns forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. A dear friend is hard to find. I'm happy you have found yours. Love the sentiment.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how Sweet! What a wonderful card- LOVE that Unicorn! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik