Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Palette Challenge

Good Morning Dreamers,
With Christmas fast approaching I am finding it more and more difficult to get to my craft room to create.  Seems I am in a constant state of "Gotta get this accomplished" for the upcoming holiday.  I did take some time the last 2 evenings to color a Lacy Sunshine Digital Stamp, her name is Poppy, and she is from the Bloomin Treasure line of digi's. 
I hope you enjoy her as much as I did creating her.


Card Recipe:
Poppy can be found here Bloomin Treasures
Derwent Watercolor pencils
Ink Potion #9 as the blending solution
Clear Wink of Stella for Wings and whites of eyes
Matted on American Crafts Black Woodgrain cardstock
and American Crafts Carrot #71032 cardstock

Everyone have a great holiday.

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik